About

UFO Sightings Weekly is a directory of the best worldwide news reports regarding UFO's, unidentified aerial phenomenon, unidentified submerged objects and suspected alien sightings. We discard the obvious guff to present only the most compelling of UFO cases. It is also possible to submit a sighting for vetting directly via the website "Report a Sighting"

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Bright stationery object videoed hanging over the town of Olbia, Sardinia, Italy January 2021

A video has just become available showing a bright stationery object videoed hanging over the town of Olbia, Sardinia, Italy January 2021. 

 

The person posting the video, Maury Coc says "I want to clarify that I am not the author of the video but I can testify, believe me or not, that I was able to see the same object myself, during the period of the total Lockdown, above the area of the Fausto Noce park in Olbia."

"I'm still biting my fingers for not stopping to pick it up, initially I mistook it for a sports field headlight, but the further I went the more I realized I was wrong ... but I didn't stop anyway. My fault." 

"Fortunately, today there is this video that repeats this sighting in another area of the city. I have chills but I'm glad I'm not suffering from hallucinations."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Sightings