About

UFO Sightings Weekly is a directory of the best worldwide news reports regarding UFO's, unidentified aerial phenomenon, unidentified submerged objects and suspected alien sightings. We discard the obvious guff to present only the most compelling of UFO cases. It is also possible to submit a sighting for vetting directly via the website "Report a Sighting"

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Bright star-like object that appeared and moved fast over Glendora mountain, California USA, 16 Feb 2021

Daniel Soto has posted a rather poor quality video showing a bright, star like object moving fast over Glendora mountain, California USA, on 16 February 2021.


Daniel states "Just witnessed a bright star like object at 6:02 PM. At first it looked like a plane flying west to east while I was listening to a voicemail. The light then stopped blinking and turned bright and stopped. Thats when I stumbled to get my phone to record and watched it do a fast dip that left like an orange trail. As I was following it I was able to start recording when it was hovering over Angeles national forest. Then it disappeared, as I was focused where I last spotted it, out of the corner of my left eye it appeared over Glendora mountain ridge rd. I turned the camera and was able to capture how it moved and disappeared. Not sure what it was, maybe a drone who knows. But it sure moved weird and it's not the first time I've seen phenomenon in the Glendora hills"

 

Analysis

A drone would really be the only object that would look and move in the same way as the object in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Sightings