About

UFO Sightings Weekly is a directory of the best worldwide news reports regarding UFO's, unidentified aerial phenomenon, unidentified submerged objects and suspected alien sightings. We discard the obvious guff to present only the most compelling of UFO cases. It is also possible to submit a sighting for vetting directly via the website "Report a Sighting"

Sunday 13 December 2020

Unknown Daylight Flying Object recorded over Oshawa, Ontario, Canada 27 Nov 2020

The observer sates "I was driving north on Simcoe Street in Oshawa, when I spotted this UFO. I pulled into a plaza and started recording, it was amazing. I have been a UFO believer since I was 15, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I finally saw one and I'm 57 now; it was worth the wait!!! What we see here is a metallic-object with an unusual shape. You also see a blinking light as the object appears to come toward the ground."

 


The object appears to be of a shiny, metallic construction with an angular-spherical shape. The object does appear to move just like a balloon would.


 

What is interesting is that the object looks very similar to 2 other recent UFO reports, one "two floating orbs" from Washington DC, USA and the other "Pilot captures metallic spherical UFO flying near plane"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Sightings