About

UFO Sightings Weekly is a directory of the best worldwide news reports regarding UFO's, unidentified aerial phenomenon, unidentified submerged objects and suspected alien sightings. We discard the obvious guff to present only the most compelling of UFO cases. It is also possible to submit a sighting for vetting directly via the website "Report a Sighting"

Saturday 12 December 2020

Bright Object hovering then moving quickly in Pennsylvania, USA 20 Nov 2020

The following video has just been posted my "Mycul". It shows a bright object hovering in the sky. Then, unusually for these type of video, the object moves quickly to the right before stopping and hovering again.



The observer, Mycul says "I was working on my property (Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania on 11/20/20) when I look up and saw what I originally thought was a shooting star. Immediately I realized it was not a shooting star though because it had stopped its incredible speed and just hovered there! Once hovering the UFO started flashing different colors and seemed to look wider than it was before! Then it took off in another direction! It stopped again then started speeding off into yet another direction! Thats when I lost it! The footage was captured on my camera phone so its not 4k but still obvious this is footage of a real life UFO."


 The object does seem to move in the same way as a drone would.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Sightings