About

UFO Sightings Weekly is a directory of the best worldwide news reports regarding UFO's, unidentified aerial phenomenon, unidentified submerged objects and suspected alien sightings. We discard the obvious guff to present only the most compelling of UFO cases. It is also possible to submit a sighting for vetting directly via the website "Report a Sighting"

Sunday 6 December 2020

Red floating object over the sea in Turkey

Hotel employee Ali Can in Antalya's Serik district saw an object floating above the sea off the shore. Saying that the object that he could not understand was noticed by someone else and disappeared in a short time, Ali Can said, "This is the first time I encountered such a thing. I was excited and a little scared. I also thought of things like UFOs."



Ali Can, who works in a 5-star hotel in the Bogazkent District of Serik, noticed an object in the camera viewing the beach of the hotel while watching the security cameras. Ali Can, surprised to see the red colored object standing in the air above the sea, said that he could not understand what was happening.



Ali Can said, "During my mission on Thursday, December 3, I saw a red object in the air on the camera looking at the hotel's beach while I was watching the cameras. I magnified the camera image. The air was cloudy. This object gives a pink and reddish color. It is definitely not a reflection of the sun. It is not clear what is on the sea. it is a circular object, ”he said.



Noting that he saw the object at around 09:45 and watched it for about 10 minutes, Ali Can said, “This is the first time I have encountered such a thing. I was excited and a little scared. There is an object here, but it is not clear what it is. There is an electronic device there. Even a citizen walking on the beach noticed it. He also looked there. So only I did not see it. Then it disappeared.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Sightings