About

UFO Sightings Weekly is a directory of the best worldwide news reports regarding UFO's, unidentified aerial phenomenon, unidentified submerged objects and suspected alien sightings. We discard the obvious guff to present only the most compelling of UFO cases. It is also possible to submit a sighting for vetting directly via the website "Report a Sighting"

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Black Object Over Royal Palm Beach, Florida, Jan 3, 2021

Eyewitness states: Black cube shape about 10ft length/width/height with apparent exhaust on one side. 

On January 3, 2021, I was exiting a department store located in Royal Palm Beach, FL, at 6pm. I had just finished shopping with my 10 year old son when I spotted a dark, cubed-shaped object, moving slowly from the west towards a north/northwest location. I immediately filmed it with a somewhat unsteady hand as my son and I were standing on the edge of the street and we had packages that we were keeping an eye on. 

Still, I was able to follow it until I lost visual as it seemed to be lowering its altitude and lost it behind the store. It was at around 500ft away, give or take. It had what seemed to be some sort of dim light on one side and it appeared that it was some sort of propulsion and it seemed to show some rotation motion. There was no sound coming from it. As soon as I lost visual I jumped in my car and started driving behind the store but couldn’t see it anymore.


Analysis

The object certainly has the appearance of a bag or slightly deflated balloon. The object does seem to be moving quite swiftly as if in a strong breeze, but looking at the trees in the foreground of the video, there does not appear to be much wind at all. 

The witness mentions a dim light on the side - this could be the remnants of the burner from a Chinese lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Sightings