About

UFO Sightings Weekly is a directory of the best worldwide news reports regarding UFO's, unidentified aerial phenomenon, unidentified submerged objects and suspected alien sightings. We discard the obvious guff to present only the most compelling of UFO cases. It is also possible to submit a sighting for vetting directly via the website "Report a Sighting"

Saturday 2 January 2021

Bright light in the sky over Frenso, CA, USA on 1 Jan 2021

"Ferocious Anglers" has posted a video showing a moving bright object in the sky over Frenso, CA, USA on 1 January 2021. 


He says "Was doing maintenance on my rides I started to walk inside and seen this. At first it was moving and had four lights I didn’t have my phone so I ran inside. As I was going inside I can see the four lights coming together. Flares do burn long but I guess I was just to tripping out on it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Sightings